Cover Letter Help
Follow Up Letter Help
by Resume Edge
Many executives and hiring managers are busy. They may have failed to select and notify candidates within one or even two months of posting an employment ad.
Don't let this deter you. If you applied for a job, follow up. Make them tell you they rejected you. Never assume they did.
A short follow up letter mailed 3 weeks after submitting a resume will differentiate you from other candidates and suggest to hiring managers that you are unusually interested in the position.
A good follow up letter will:
- Remind the employer of your résumé.
- Express your continued interest in the position.
- Help you stand out from other applicants.
Free Online Resume Builder Tool: Use this tool to build a high quality resume in about ten minutes.
Top Resume Builder
Over 180 easy-to-use proven resume and cover letter
templates and examples that guarantee job offers in 30 days.
Create Your Resume In 9 1/2 Minutes With the FREE "Top Resume Builder"!
Struggling to write your resume? Worried about getting job offers? Get the FREE Top Resume Builder ($97 value) now!
- Save hours writing your resume.
- Save hundreds of dollars hiring a professional writer.
- Over 35 proven resume templates created by a resume expert.
- No software to install. All templates are in Microsoft Word format.
- Immediate download so that you can start right away.
Hurry! We are offering the Top Resume Builder for
. After that date, we're selling it for $49.97. So get it free now before it's too late!
Just subscribe to our free Top Career Newsletter by submitting your name and email below. And we'll send you the Top Resume Builder right away.
Note: The Top Resume Builder will be emailed to you. So please submit your actual email.
Click Here For More Cover Letter Help And Proven Resume Tips.